Since had to stay in bed with the flu for two weeks in march and consumed cooking videos on Youtube insed of real food, I’m hungry. Constantly. I wanna eat everything, but no idea where to start. I want to make Daim, and “Cheese”, next to my desk is watching me a Jamie Oliver cookbook to veganize, I wanna bake some turkish Pizza, I want waffles and cheesecake. I haven’t quite figured out, what’s going on with this Buddha Bowls, you can find everywhere on Instagram. And I’m so looking foreward to my visit in London in June. I have a huge list of cafes, restaurants etc. which I have to try. I’m hungry.
I never ate “real” Spaghetti Carbonara. Never in a restaurant and certainly not at home. How do you manage to not scamble the eggs? However, doing it vegan, was a really easy. You’re welcome…
We need for vegan Spaghetti Carbonara:
(for one really really hungry person or two semi-hungry persons)
- +- 250g whole grain spelt Spaghetti
- 200g Smoked Tofu
- 1 Onion
- 200 – 250ml Cream (Soy/Rice/Oat…)
- 2 tsp Cashewpaste
- First, boil the spaghetti.
- Then, chop the tofu and onion and saute them in a teaspoon of oil.
- Add your cream of choice and two teaspoons of cashewpaste. The cashewpaste has to bubble once to thicken the sauce and stick on the pasta. Don’t forget the chives.
- The spaghetti should be cooked by now.
The recipe is really easy to customize. The tofu is more than enough for two people. For one maybe a bit too much. Cook as much pasta as you need.
What do you want to eat right now?